Directory of centers, services and resources in religious archives
The Quebec Religious Heritage Council's archives committee is pleased to present, in collaboration with the Regroupement des archivistes religieux, the directory of centers, services and resources in religious archives.
The purpose of this directory is to identify and present the different holders of funds available to the public and to promote the specialized sector to which they contribute. It finds its source in the publication produced by the RAR (Religious Archives - summary guide) in 1992 and is constituted progressively since June 15, 2019 from the collaboration of the Quebec religious archival community.
Table of Contents
- Archives of the Archdiocese of Quebec
- Archives of the Archdiocese of Rimouski
- Archives of the Institut Notre-Dame du Bon-Conseil of Montreal
- Archives of the Roman Catholic Archbishopric of Montreal
- Brothers of Christian Instruction Archives Centre
- Brothers of the Christian Schools of Francophone Canada – Archives Department
- Centre d'histoire de Saint-Hyacinthe inc.
- Congregation of the Sisters of the Holy Rosary - RSR Archives Department
- Deschâtelets-NDC Archives
- Dominican Missionary Adorers – Archives Department
- Grey Nuns of Montréal – Department of Archives and Collections
- Institute of the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary - Archives of the Province Notre-Dame du Bon Conseil
- Marguerite Bourgeoys Museum – Documentation and Archives Centre
- Monastère des Augustines Archival Centre
- Monastère des Recluses Missionnaires - Archives Department
- Monseigneur-Antoine-Racine Centre of Archives
- Pôle culturel du Monastère des Ursulines
- Religieuses hospitalières de Saint-Joseph - General Administration Archives Department
- Roland-Gauthier Centre of Archives and Documentation
- Sisters of Charity of Ottawa – Archives Department
- Sisters of the Congrégation de Notre-Dame – Archives Department
- Sœurs Saint-Joseph de Saint-Hyacinthe - Archives Department
- Soeurs Servantes du Saint-Coeur de Marie - Service des archives
- Univers Culturel de Saint Sulpice – Archives Department
To receive the registration form click here.
For any information about the directory, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.